BACK TO REALITY...

BACK TO REALITY..

This morning.. I will have to go back to my daily BORING routines...!! DAMN!! Why I become so fucking boring lately??!! I have no motivation anymore!! I dont know what should I do...  I don’t know how to get my motivation back...

Okay, i know its my own mistake.. I want to dig those old ‘sweet fucking times’ but what did I get??!! Only a slam in my head!! Hey you Carlos!! You just a loser!! You’re nothing!! I realize now that I am just an ordinary pathetic guy!! Who live on his cloudly dreams, Dreams only sweet dreams... not the REALITY..

I have to forget those memory, I MUST!!! But HOW???!!! Burn all those ‘thing’ that might remind me of ‘those’ thing?? I CAN’T !!! Delete all from any sites that might remind me of those ‘sweet fucking thing’s’ ??!!! I CAN’T !!! I dont have the power and courage to do that..... FUCK..!!!!!!!!!!


Dedicated to ‘those sweet things’...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kesuksesan adalah: